Thursday, March 24, 2011

March 23,

 I ate a quicklunch and headed out on  the bike.  They were predicting bad weather by 2:00 so I planned to me back by 1:00.
I rode 245 to the road with Noahs ark (Gilbert Rd.)on it, outside of N. Lewisburg.  That road took me to Mingo, took Stevens Rd. to Bump road.  Love Bump road it has wonderful scenery, I forget my camera.  Then back onto 245 headed toward West Liberty.  Took  Ludlow there at the Piatt caslte, such a fun rd also with the curves up the hills, so much fun.  Then took 5 to Zanesfield then 10 to East Liberty.  I went on the back side of the Honda plant, it was starting to get really windy.  Got back home at exactly 1:00  Nice ride, really enjoy the roads in the Bellefontaine and West Liberty area.  With Bellefontaine being the highest point in OH there nice hills and curves all over the place. The weather was up to 71, wow how nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment