Friday, February 1, 2019

I am so excited!!

So I have discovered Easy Blog app.  For many motorcycle trips I have tried to enter a blog post with my phone or even my iPad and had such a hard time.  
I could not enter my info, I had to wait til I was home from my trips and enter it all using my desk computer.  I did not record any of my trips in 2018 because of the time it took once I was home.  I felt like there should be an app for this.  Well here it is, wonder how long it’s been around.   So happy to be able to record my travels on here.  
Last year was a busy year so only did one motorcycle trip and that was to Johnson City TN for the WOW ride in.
I did go out west 3 time in the camper van (White Fur).  We had two reunions we were in charge of, so was a crazy busy summer.  I hope to do more short Moto trips and camping trips this year.  Such a great way to remember these good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment